- James River
- Red Hat
- Thin Labs
Termtek Remote Manager 6
Termtek Remote Manager is a very strong management tool for the administrators to deploy Termtek thin clients.
Our Remote Manager provides the most convenient, flexible benefits for the administrators. The function and advantages of Termtek’s thin clients could be fully performed with the combination to our Remote Manager.
We have created an outstanding function-bootloader and DOC update remotely.
Termtek remote manger – RM 6.0 SP1 is a new designed user friendly interface and very powerful management tool for the administrators to deploy Termtek thin clients. Our RM 6.0 SP1 provides the most convenient and flexible benefits for the administrators. The function and advantages of Termtek thin clients could be fully performed with the combination to our RM 6.0 SP1.
- User friendly tool: You just have to install the RM in the server without any special set-up and just click the interface to start working
- Scalability: Administrator can manage thousands of devices across different area of network
- Easy update the images: Administrator can update the software and images from remote site
- Cost saving: Save the time and cost for the enterprise’s administrators
- Remotely control: The administrators can control all of the Termtek thin clients anywhere on the network
- It can control all of the Termtek thin clients with OS: CE6.0, LX and XPe to monitor their current status
- Grouping: RM 6.0 SP1 can group all of the Terntek thin clients in the network and configure based on any criteria, such as software configuration and hardware type. The administrators can group the Terntek thin clients by group name, MAC address and IP address. This is really the unique and convenient function to deploy the clients.
- Scheduling: Remote Manager can make schedule to power on/off clients and update their firmware
- Remotely Update: The administrator can update the settings (firmware and software component)of Terntek thin clients remotely and easily
- Remotely Maintain: The administrator can maintain and deploy remotely these thin clients configuration