- James River
- Red Hat
- Thin Labs
• UltraMatrix X-Series - Enterprise class multi-user switch
• UltraMatrix - Multi-user switch in fixed chassis
• UltraView Pro - Single-user professional family with OSD
• ServeView Pro - Single-user professional family without OSD
• Vista - low-cost family
• MultiView - Single-user professional switch for multi-headed video
• MultiStation - Multiple KVM stations to one computer
• MultiStation - Classroom KVM switch for up to 255 students
The UltraMatrix E-Series represents the latest in KVM matrix switch technolog, at an affordable price. The E-Series allows you to connect up to 256 users to as many as 1,000 computers.
The UltraMatrix X-Series represents the latest in KVM switch technology with the ability to connect up to 256 users to as many as 1,000 computers.
CATx KVM matrix Switch - Multiple Users, Multiple CPUs/Servers/PCs, Redundant options